What is IAM GlobalMatch
Login to GlobalMatch
CLICK HERE to download GlobalMatch Instructions
IAM GlobalMatch is a targeted networking platform that allows attendees to schedule and conduct one-on-one meetings with other attendees you'd like to get to know, prior to the start of the conference. IAM GlobalMatch makes it easy to turn business contacts into business relationships by connecting you one-on-one with industry leaders who can help you further your business goals through mutually beneficial relationships.
You are automatically placed in the opt in category when you registered, unless you chose to opt out. However, you can choose to opt in again by logging in. To log into GlobalMatch, click here, where you can view your appointments (pending or set), search for attendees, or update your business profile.
What is IAM GlobalMatch?
Designed specifically for the moving industry, the online IAM GlobalMatch system uses state-of-the-art partnering software that enables you to:
- Profile your company, products, and services, and the types of collaborations you seek.
- Research and review profiles of all other registered companies who have opted to participate on the password- protected section of the IAM GlobalMatch website.
- Communicate with other registered attendees using the integral messaging system.
- Request private, one-on-one meetings with attendees of your choice.
- Make the most of your time at the conference by arriving at the 50th Annual Meeting with a personalized agenda of meetings and conference activities. Our integrated appointment tool schedules meetings agreed to by both parties, based on the availability of all participants, ensuring optimal use of your time.
FAQ1. Don't see my company name on the registration list/
2. Can i register for the CAM conference
3. Where are the hotels near the convention center?
4. I need to talk to someone from Membership?
5. How do i become a IAM-YP member
6. I am a CAM member and want to be a IAM member, what do i need to do?
7. What do i need to know about traveling to Canada
8. What are the schedule of events?