On Saturday, May 5, AOPA will host the third annual Wings ‘n Wheels event, featuring cool airplanes, hot motorcycles, and classic, custom, and late model cars on display. The event will also include a kid’s activity area, live music, a wide selection of food trucks, and an exhibit area. Last year, more than 4,000 people attended this FREE large-scale, community event.
- The fee to exhibit is $100 for each 10' x 15' exhibit space. Payment must be made by credit card at time of exhibitor application submission.
- All exhibitor applications will be reviewed for approval. Exhibit space is not guaranteed until exhibitor application is approved.
- Within two business days of receiving an exhibitor application and payment, AOPA will send an email confirmation and exhibitor information packet, or denial of exhibitor application and a complete refund of exhibit fees collected.
- Non-sponsor exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis during exhibitor load-in.
- EXHIBITOR LOAD-IN is Saturday, May 5 from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Exhibitors will have vehicle access to the driveway and drop-off area immediately adjacent to the exhibit area. After 9:00 a.m., exhibitors will be required to carry exhibit materials from the designated exhibitor parking lot, as the exhibitor load-in area will then be filled with motorcycle displays.
- All exhibits must be set up by 9:30 a.m.
- Tents, tables, chairs, and power connections will NOT be provided or made available. Exhibitors are welcome to bring and use a 10' x 10' pop-up tent with stakes/weights, tables, chairs, etc., provided they fit within the 10' x 15' exhibit space assigned. Generators are not permitted.
- Exhibit spaces must be attended by an authorized representative during event hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- TEAR DOWN & LOAD-OUT will begin promptly at 3:00 p.m. Breaking down of exhibits prior to 3:00 p.m. will not be permitted. Exhibitors will have vehicle access to the driveway and pick-up area immediately adjacent to the exhibit area.
- AOPA reserves the right to refuse exhibits that, at the sole discretion of AOPA, are deemed inappropriate to the attending public.
Saturday, May 5
|Wings 'n Wheels Exhibitor Schedule
|7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Exhibitor Load-in area closed
Exhibitors must carry materials from
designated exhibitor parking lot
||Exhibit set-up complete
|10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
||Tear down and load-out begins