- AUPHA contracted with the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center to offer the lowest group rate possible to our conference attendees and the only way to book at the conference group rate is through the hotel. This secured room block is open to all attendees. We urge you not to book hotel rooms through any other format or search engine as we have not contracted with any third party housing company to secure hotel rooms.
- A block of standard rooms has been reserved for the conference at the following special group rate: $159.00 Single/Double occupancy including applicable taxes and charges. Note: Room rates will also be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference dates subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
- A credit card is required at the time of the reservation equal to one night's Room & Tax in order to hold/guarantee each individual reservation. We ask that all attendees register for the conference prior to making their hotel room reservations.
- To make your reservation, please click here or call the hotel at 1-816-474-4400 to book your hotel room reservation. Please identify yourself as part of the AUPHA 2016 Annual Meeting.
- The hotel's standard check-in time is 4:00pm and checkout is at 12:00 noon. The cut-off date for hotel reservations at the conference rate is May 31, 2016 or when the reserved block of rooms sells out (whichever comes first).
- Hotel Reservations may be canceled directly with the hotel property until 11:59 pm on the day prior to arrival, local hotel time, without penalty. Otherwise any reservations not cancelled in time will be charged one night room and tax plus applicable taxes.
AUPHA reserves the right to cancel, without notification, any reservation that does not have a corresponding registration with AUPHA. Changes & cancellations are allowed and can be made via the secure link provided on the reservation acknowledgement. For additional questions and information please contact us at 202-624-1760 or email us directly at [email protected]
You may pick up your registration materials at the Registration desk. Your registration materials will be sorted alphabetically under this name-Planner.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Full payment of your registration fee is required to attend the conference. Badges will not be distributed on site should payment not be received by the conference start. The Early Bird Rate is only available until April 18, 2016 ; and all registrants are required to provide full payment (received and/or postmarked) by April 18, 2016 otherwise the Regular Registration Rate will apply.
Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Please notify us immediately if you must cancel your registration. A 25% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund. Request for refunds must be made in writing to [email protected] by May 22, 2016. No exceptions will be made after that date.
A registration may be transferred to another qualifying individual any time through May 22, 2016. After that date, changes will incur a 15% administrative fee.
For additional questions and information, please call us at 202-624-1760 or email us at [email protected].