Who should attend?Technology-minded leaders and decision makers working at tribes or tribal enterprises throughout the Northwest Region including Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming. This is NOT, however, an open event for everyone. Invitations to this event are exclusive to employees at tribal organizations and enterprises. Vendors or anyone outside of that criteria would need to contact TribalHub for any options to participate.
What's the value?Connecting peers has always been at the cornerstone of what TribalHub is all about. We believe that learning and collaborating with those facing similar challenges and obstacles is of tremendous value. Given the circumstances of 2020, and the focus on recovering in 2021, why spend valuable resources trying to "go at it alone." This event will create the platform for peer to peer conversations, expert teachings and best-practice advice along with opportunity to hear from solution providers who are committed to helping the industry come back stronger than ever. All of this with no cost of travel and FREE registration.
- Keynote Session: Intersection of Business and Technology
- Roundtable Session: Meet or Catch-up with your Regional Peers
- Virtual Tradeshow: Connect with Solution Providers
- Lunch and Learn: Partners, Products and Solutions
- Breakout Session: How to Champion your Tribal Cybersecurity Strategy
- Keynote Session: A Time to ReInvent
- Prizes and Giveaways and Next Steps