66th Annual Virtual Symposium & Billy Pickard Expo
The SWATA Program committee is working to provide you a great educational program in our virtual platform. We want to share a little information to assist you as you prepare to participate.
Your SWATA Registration will provide you with access to a Virtual SWATA 2020 Educational Library via EventRebels so you can watch, learn, and evaluate diverse speaker presentations covering the domains of Athletic Training practice. A variety of speakers from across many disciplines are being secured with each lecture being 1, 1.5, or 2 CEUs each. Each registrant will be able to review a “menu” of lectures with abstracts and learning objectives and select their choices. These topic choices can be watched on your own time from August 1st – October 1st.
- Your registration fee of $65 will provide you with a maximum of 20 CEUs
- If you have already paid by check or credit card - you will receive an email asking how you would like to proceed - you will have the following options
- FULL REFUND
- APPLY YOUR PAYMENT TOWARD THE $65 REGISTRATION FEE & REFUND THE BALANCE VIA ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD
You will have the choice of a variety of topics including Category A credit, EBP credit and Concussion focused presentations.
- WITHIN your max 20 CEUs you will be entitled to a total of 6 EBP CEUs.
- In order to obtain Category A CEUs you will need to view at least 90% of the recorded lecture and complete a survey regarding the presenter and material.
- In order to obtain EBP CEUs you will need to view at least 90% of the recorded lecture and complete an enhanced survey (i.e., quiz/knowledge check + presenter/topic evaluation)
Over the next few weeks you will be receiving more communication to share details on registering and how to access the information during the attendance window. Know we are committed to offer a quality event with something beneficial to all of our members.