|Experience the Miata event that you thought would never arrive - Mazda MX-5 MiataWorld II - the premier Miata event of 2009. The MiataWorld II happens May 22 - 25, 2009, Memorial Day weekend in Grapevine, Texas at the Gaylord Texan! |
Come celebrate the twentieth anniversary of our beloved cars. This event includes three different track events at Texas Motor Speedway, a huge indoor vendor area, hosted at a premier resort hotel, lots of Miata folk, lots of Miata fun, and a chance to win an unique-to-the-event version of the face-lifted 2010 MX-5 Miata.
Keep in mind, you are paying for attendance to win an unique-to-the-event version of the face-lifted 2010 MX-5 Miata (remember, you have to be present to win), and all of the MiataWorld II event activities are essentially free! Yes, you still have to register to stay at the hotel!
- Registration opened at noon CST on June 16, 2008.
- Oval track, road course, and autocross track events at Texas Motor Speedway
- 30,000 square foot indoor vendor alley
- Fine dining and casual restaurants on site, so you can enjoy non-event supported activities
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening meals (Yes, MEALS INCLUDED!)
- Sunday banquet dinner includes awards ceremony, car drawing (you must be present to win), and entertainment
- Chance to win an unique-to-the-event version of the face-lifted 2010 MX-5 Miata, which can be won by any paid registrant
- Miata enthusiasts from all over the world
- Multiple planned drives and other events
The agenda continues to change, so check back every few weeks.
If you want to promote the event within your club, feel free to use this flyer.