The 10th Annual Student Veterans of America National Conference
January 4-6, 2018
Defining Our Future
Thank you for your interest in supporting Student Veterans of America's (SVA) 10th annual national conference (NatCon 2018) occurring January 4-6, 2018 at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas. This year, we anticipate record breaking attendance by more than 2,000 SVA chapter leaders, student veterans, chapter advisors, university staff, corporate partners, and others who see the value in supporting the growth and development of veterans in higher education.
Student Veterans of America (SVA) was founded in 2008 following the passing of the historic Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, commonly referred to as the Post 9/11 GI Bill of Rights. Today, SVA has grown to over 1,400 chapters in all 50 states and 4 countries.
To put this in perspective, of the 1.1 million veterans currently in higher education, more than 550,000 are on campuses with the support of an SVA chapter.
SVA is the first and only veteran service organization of its kind, and is the only organization in higher education focused on delivering the advocacy, resources, programs, and research needed for veterans to succeed in higher education and beyond graduation.
SVA empowers the student veteran population by:
- Helping veterans become informed consumers of higher education and decide what to study and where
- Support veterans on campus with our chapter network and individual programs and services
- Connect veterans to gainful employment during or post-graduation
- Conduct groundbreaking research on Post-9/11 GI Bill graduation rates, student debt, and more
- Advocate with lawmakers on behalf of student veterans to protect the integrity of the Post-9/11 GI Bill
Our corporate partners decide to sponsor NatCon for many reasons, a few of them being:
- To meet nearly 2,000 of the the best and brightest veteran scholars who have chosen to use higher education to transition to a career and civilian life
- Introductions to nearly half of our more than 1,400 chapters
- To demonstrate an effective outreach strategy for veteran hiring, as required by OFCCP
- Access to 56 breakout sessions focused on higher education, career readiness, student veteran success, SVA, research, and more
By following the links below, you can learn more about the various levels of sponsorship and exhibitor options at NatCon 2018.
Thank you very much for your support. Your contribution to NatCon 2018 makes this event possible for our nation's student veterans. We look forward to seeing you in Texas!
Additional Items for Exhibit Space
Exhibitors may rent additional furnishings, carpeting, electric etc. through SVA’s approved contractor. Please inquire for details. An online exhibitor services kit containing all necessary order forms and pricing for additional services will be emailed to sponsors. Exhibitors may also rent additional audio and visual equipment from our approved contractor. This order form will also be included in the exhibitor services kit.
Inbound and Outbound Shipments
All inbound and outbound shipments will be handled by SVA’s chosen general contractor. Information will be sent to sponsors along with the online exhibitor services kit.
Exhibit Hall Security
Security will be provided 24 hours a day inside the exhibit hall.
We stand ready to help you and your colleagues maximize the value of your participation at NatCon 2018. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Darren Phelps: Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-223-4710