The Alliance 101 - May 2017
Friday, May 19, 2017
1:00 - 2:00 pm Eastern Time / 10:00 - 11:00 am Pacific Time
Hedi Aguiar RN, MSN, CCRN-K
Director of Programs & Communications
LeAnn Swanson MPH
The purpose of this webinar is to provide the donation and transplantation community an introduction to the Organ Donation and Transplantation Alliance (The Alliance) along a time continuum, from past, present, to the future.
Anyone from frontline care providers, coordinators, nurses, respiratory therapists, dietitians, social workers, etc. to managers, administrators and executive leaders, as well as physicians and surgeons that become involved in the donation and/or transplantation process.
By the end of the webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Define the mission and operations of The Alliance.
- Describe the history of The Alliance.
- Explain the history of the National Collaboratives.
- Identify The Alliance Leadership Councils and their work.
- Describe The Alliance engaged learning opportunities.
- Identify the resources maintained by The Alliance.
- Describe how to become involved with The Alliance.