2017 National Donor Management Summit
The National Donor Management Summit brings together national and locally recognized experts in the field of donation and transplantation to share and discuss how to effectively integrate organ donor management practices throughout the continuum of care.
This National Donor Management Summit will be an interactive meeting with the focus on strategies and successful practices to maximize every donation opportunity in order to heal more lives.
During the Summit, key roles of the critical care team, advanced donor management strategies and successful and transferable practices to increase the number of organs available for those on the transplant waiting list and to heal more lives, will be shared and discussed.
- Discuss the ethics, costs, and benefits of treating patients with catastrophic brain injury.
- Describe national resources available to support donor management practices.
- Identify the unique principles, obstacles and opportunities surrounding donor intervention research.
- Describe how physicians can impact and influence the donation process.
- Discuss the transplant center perspective and identify new and upcoming developments within donation and transplantation.
Intensivists, Acute Care Surgeons, Hospitalists, Palliative Care Physicians, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Organ Procurement Professionals and Other Physicians and Nurses.
Thank You to Our Sponsor: