Getting To and Around Houston
America's fourth-largest city is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, hotels, shopping and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District or head down to Space Center Houston. Later on, grab a bite in one of dozens of award-winning restaurants, or hang out with the cool kids on Washington Avenue. There's always something to do in this Southern hospitality meets urban chic city.
Come explore YOUR NACE Houston!
Getting to Houston is Easy and Affordable!
Houston offers two major airports Houston Hobby and Bush Intercontinental.
Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- 20 miles from downtown
- $50 cab / $40 uber
- Nonstop service to 116 domestic destinations
- Nonstop or direct service to 70 international destinations
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU)
- 11 miles from Downtown Houston
- $26 cab / $20 uber
- One of Southwest Airlines' largest hubs
- Nonstop service to more than 35 destinations throughout the U.S.
Click on the link below to view the metro map. A google map search will show you the hotel in relation to capital street.