2800 South Potomac Avenue
Arlington, VA 22202
We are pleased to announce that the Kennedy Center’s 2015 LEAD® Conference and 2015 VSA Intersections: Arts and Special Education Conference will take place at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Crystal City, VA. The hotel is conveniently located near the Reagan Washington National Airport, Crystal City restaurants and shops, and a short metro ride to cultural venues in downtown Washington, DC.
The Arlington Capital View Hotel includes two hotel brands in one property – Renaissance and Residence Inn – both accessible to the conference space via elevators from guest rooms. This offers attendees the choice of regular rooms for $155/night or an upgrade to suites with full kitchens for $175/night. See details below for specific amenities.
Renaissance Arlington Capital View
Regular Single and Double Rooms for $155/night
NOTE: ROOMS AT THIS SPECIAL RATE ARE NOW SOLD OUT. You may still book at the best rate available through Marriott.com by clicking here.
Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
King Suites for $175/night
(Very limited number of suites available at this rate – please book soon!)
- Complimentary Internet access in guest rooms.
- Complimentary breakfast in the Gatehouse restaurant.
- Suites at the Residence Inn include full kitchens and pull out sofa beds.
- Accessible rooms are available.
- Fitness Center and Indoor Heated Pool (both are wheelchair accessible).
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from Crystal City Metro and Reagan National Airport. Metro shuttle runs 7:00am-11:00pm daily. Airport shuttle runs 5:00am-12:00am daily. Accessible transportation is available upon request. Shuttles run every 10-20 minutes.
Please note that these special rates are only available until July 10, 2015. Some amenities such as free internet access are only complimentary if booked under the conference block.
This is the closest airport to the hotel/conference venue, situated 1 mile from the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel.
Accessibility Information: http://www.metwashairports.com/reagan/5375.htm
Ground Transportation to and from National Airport:
Complimentary hotel shuttle from 5:00am-midnight (call 703-413-1300). Please call in advance to arrange for an accessible ride. Pick up locations are below:
- Terminal A: In front of drop off/pick up area
- Terminal B: Baggage Claim Level 1 – Door 5
- Terminal C: Baggage Claim Level 1 – Door 9
- Taxi (estimated fare $10.00 USD)
- Metro (take National Airport station to Crystal City station)
- SuperShuttle (estimated fee $15.00 USD)
WASHINGTON DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (IAD)
This airport is approximately 28 miles from the hotel/conference venue.
Accessibility Information: http://www.metwashairports.com/dulles/5327.htm
Ground transportation to and from Dulles Airport:
- There is NO hotel shuttle from this airport
- Taxi (estimated fare $50.00 USD)
- SuperShuttle (estimated fee $30.00 USD)
Union Station is located 6 miles from the hotel and is a major hub for Amtrak, VRE and MARC trains. Take the Metro rail system or a Taxi to the hotel. See below for Metro instructions.
The hotel is located 0.8 miles from the Crystal City Metro Station, on the Yellow and Blue lines. After exiting the station, walk south on S. Bell Street. Take a left on 20th Street South, then a right on Crystal Drive. After walking under the overpass, take a left on S. Potomac Avenue and the hotel will be immediately on the right. A complimentary hotel shuttle also runs daily from 7:00am-11:00pm (see information below).
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the Crystal City Metro and Ronald Reagan National Airport. The Metro shuttle runs 7:00am-11:00pm daily and the Airport shuttle runs from 5:00am-midnight. Wheelchair accessible transportation is provided upon request. Please call 703-413-1300 or stop by the concierge desk to request an accessible shuttle. Live shuttle tracker is available at http://www.dcamarriottshuttle.com.
Parking is available in the underground hotel parking garage. Rates are below:
Overnight & Daily Self-Park
|$26.00 USD daily|
|$30.00 USD daily|
|$7.00 USD hourly|
Take elevator to Renaissance or Residence Inn lobbies for check in. The conference area can be reached by either hotel lobby.