|DATES||March 20-21, 2014|
|Pre-conference: March 19, 2014|
|LOCATION||Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel|
Dialogue covers the mandated guidelines-driven cancer screenings for colorectal, cervical and breast cancers screenings in addition to issues related to other cancer screenings (such as lung, prostate and skin).
Dialogue for Action™ provides participants with the opportunity to discuss tools and effective strategies across disciplines for use in both clinical and public health settings.
This year’s Dialogue for Action will feature panels on:
- Right-Sizing Cancer Screening
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act: Rising to the Opportunity
- Reducing Disparities in Cancer Screening
- Primary Care in Transition
- Frontiers in Cancer Screening Modalities
- Having the Conversation: Doctors and Patients on Cancer Screening and Prevention
- Mobile Health: How Can it Play a Role in Cancer Prevention and Early Detection?
Please use left sidebar for more information, the agenda, hotel and directions.
Register Online Now!
Print Registration Form
For conference registration questions and further information, contact Mary Ann Troyano, International MeetingWorks:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-425-1334.