Welcome and we are pleased you will submit an abstract for consideration! All proposals must be submitted by September 20. By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree that if selected, you will be available to present during APQC's 2020 Knowledge Management Conference on April 30 - May 1, 2020.
Information You Will Need to Submit
- Speakers will be notified by November 6, 2019.
- Final slides and handout materials for your presentation must be submitted by Monday, March 16, 2020.
- A great application typically includes a compelling real-life example of an organization’s journey in one of our four tracks, coupled with explicit takeaways or tactics to take home.
- From Disruption to Innovation is our theme for 2020; incorporate in your abstract how your session relates.
Complete two sections:
2. Session Information
To view the form and begin, please enter your email address and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Presenter(s) contact information - Please list all presenters on this form as you will not be able to add co-presenters once you are selected
- Presenter(s) bio
- Presenter(s) speaking experience
- Presentation theme and topic types
- Share your organizations KM story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Lead a conversation or problem solving session
- Showcase a technology, tool or implementation (shorter session)
- Out of the box thinking: Other
- Presentation title
- Session overview
- Details - what did you do and why did you do it?
- Business results
- What participants will learn
- Optional: Providing a short video of you speaking about your topic increases your chances of being selected. The video may be casual and taken from a mobile device, or could be a video from a previous speaking engagement on the same topic. Be sure to include the following: name, company, job title, and, the highlights of your session with key takeaways that will be covered during your session. The video should be no more than three minutes. You have the option to upload the video file or insert a link to the video file. Here is an example: https://youtu.be/aZnzRe6VggI