The 2019 North Carolina Collegiate Recovery Leadership Academy is a six-month-long program for any college student in North Carolina who is passionate about the intersection of collegiate recovery, leadership, and service. The program is jointly hosted by the Association of Recovery in Higher Education (ARHE) and S.A.F.E. Project US (Stop the Addiction Fatality Epidemic).
If accepted, full participation in the Academy is required and entails the following:
All costs of The Academy will be covered by ARHE & S.A.F.E. Project US.
- Creation and execution of six-month-long project impacting collegiate recovery supports, policies, or perception with guidance from a mentor
- Participation in monthly check-in calls with assigned mentor
- Attendance at a weekend event, which will be hosted by a North Carolina college or university (more information to come)
- Presentation of impact project at a recovery conference in June
- Completion of final evaluation
For more information, please email [email protected].
Please enter your email address and hit the SUBMIT button to start your application.