Welcome to the 2018 Speaker Proposal Submission Site
The Campus Safety Conference is a 2-day intense conference for administrators and public safety officials, security and law enforcement executives from all over the country looking for solutions to campus safety, security, emergency management and technology challenges.
This year, Campus Safety is looking for proposals on the following topics:
Proposal Deadline Extended through Monday, November 27 at 8am ET.
- Preparing for Aftermath: Response and Recovery
- Planning for Severe Weather Incidents
- Conducting Active Killer/Terrorism Emergency Drills
- Managing Protests and Large Events on Campus
- Coordination of Public Safety and Administrators
- Effectively Communicating to the Media
- Conducting Threat Assessments
- Recognizing Mental Health Concerns
- Case studies Involving Emergency Management issues (natural disasters, evacuations, etc.)
- Implementing Technologies and Solutions
- Dealing with Opioid Epidemic
- Scenario Training Exercises
- Small Group - Meetup Discussion Topics
The 5th Annual Campus Safety Conferences are seeking proposals from speakers to fill Keynote, Session and Workshop slots in three tracks across three events.
Keys to Being Selected to Speak:
Benefits of Being a Speaker at Campus Safety:
- Topic(s) must be new, NOT repeated sessions from other educational venues
- Session must provide attendees with opportunity to engage with presenter(s) and their peers
- Ability to translate actual case experience into best practices and strategies for success
- Additional interesting and relevant topic ideas are always welcomed
As a speaker at Campus Safety, you'll:
- Receive free registration to all conference activities, plus one additional full conference registration for a friend or colleague.
- Network with other Administrators and Public Safety Officials from school districts, colleges and universities in your region and across the country.
- Share your expertise and experience with others.
- Attend multiple receptions, lunches and events.
Please enter your email address to begin the submission process.