Invitation to Present:
2017 AFCPE Research & Training Symposium
Bridging the Gap: Building a Community of Financial Wellbeing
November 15 - 17, 2017
San Diego, California
You are invited to present a Practitioners' Forum, Poster, Research Paper, or Student Paper at the 2017 AFCPE Symposium.
All submissions must be submitted through this online platform no later than
Friday, June 2, 2017 (11:59 pm ET) EXTENDED to Sunday, June 4, 2017 (11:59 pm ET). Please read all information and instructions carefully.
If you have questions about the submission process, please email the appropriate contact below:
Practitioners' Forum Questions: [email protected]
Poster Session Questions: [email protected]
Research Paper Questions: [email protected]
Student Paper Questions: [email protected]
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Each proposal must be submitted through this portal.
- All submissions are triple, blind reviewed. All authors will receive an email outlining the status of their submission by Monday, July 24, 2017.
- Accurate responses are required on all sections. Be sure that author names, designations (e.g., Ph.D. or AFC), and affiliations appear as desired for the Symposium program. Provide accurate email address information for notification of the authors.
- Please note: names of authors, of accepted presentations, will be published in the Symposium program and Proceedings as originally submitted.
- The typical time allotted for verbal presentations during the symposium is 45-50 minutes.
- For our Research presentations, the main presenter will have 30-40 minutes with a discussant presentation of 10-20 minutes to follow the presentation.
- Recommendations of how these presentations are to be executed will be sent out after acceptance notices are received.
- Submissions may also be accepted to present in an Ignite format (5 minute presentation).
- Individuals can be listed as primary authors on no more than two presentations.
- Submission of a proposal:
- Represents an agreement to register for, and attend the 2017 AFCPE Symposium.
- Present the paper or find a substitute presenter.
- Submit a paper in final, revised format for publication in the Proceedings.
- Authors have received authorization for travel to the Symposium with their institution/employer prior to submitting a proposal.
- For all submissions, maintain 1 inch top, bottom, and side margins using 12 point font with double spacing.
- Authors should follow APA Guidelines here. Tables, charts, and figures should be integrated into the text, no text or tables should be prepared in landscape orientation, and the body of the the text should start immediately under the abstract.
Please enter your E-mail address and click on the SUBMIT button to begin.