Welcome and we are pleased you will submit an abstract for consideration! All proposals must be submitted by the extended date of April 16, 2021. By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree that if selected, you will be available to present during APQC's 2021 Conference on October 6-7.
- Speakers will be notified May 7.
- Please set filters to allow emails from [email protected] and [email protected] (Nancy Troxel via EventRebels.com) to receive important conference speaker information.
- Final PowerPoint presentation must be submitted by August 16.
- Pre-recording of your presentation is required by September 3.
- An outstanding application typically includes a compelling real-life example of an organization’s journey coupled with applicable takeaways or tactics.
- "Navigate the Now" is our conference theme. How does how your session relate?
Information You Will Need to Submit
For the most efficient use of your time, please review the submisssion guidelines before you begin.
Complete two sections:
1. Presenter (Co-presenter optional)
- Presenter(s) contact information - max two presenters; you will not be able to add co-presenters once you are selected
- Presenter(s) bio
- Presenter(s) speaking experience
2. Session Information
- Session types - select one
- Share your organizations story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Lead a conversation or problem solving session
- Showcase a technology, tool or implementation
- Reveal your out of the box thinking
- Presentation title
- Session overview - used for marketing on the event website
- Details - what did you do and why did you do it?
- Business results
- What participants will learn
To view the form and begin, please enter your email address and click on the SUBMIT button.