Call for Proposals
The Program Committee invites you to submit a poster proposal to present at the 2020 National Coastal and Estuarine Virtual Summit.
We are only accepting poster proposals at this time. Poster proposals must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 17, 2020.
- Poster – Posters will be displayed throughout the Summit, and dedicated time will allow poster presenters to interact directly with Summit participants. To the greatest degree possible, posters will be arranged and displayed by focus area. If you would like to submit more than one poster, you must submit each proposal separately. Please note that typically only one poster per lead author/presenter is accepted into the Summit program. We strongly encourage student poster proposals.
Selection Process and Criteria
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Significance to the restoration and/or coastal management communities;
- Applicability and transferability of information to other projects and locales, particularly with respect to “lessons learned,” which are defined as those elements that did not occur as expected and what was learned from challenges that may have arisen;
- Relevance to Summit focus areas;
- Interconnectivity between restoration and/or management on multiple scales and regions;
- Insight on upcoming restoration and/or coastal management trends and science; and
- Thoroughness of proposal.
Virtual Poster Details
As we transition to a Virtual Summit we will provide more details on the Virtual Poster Session in the coming weeks.
Some Key Points to Keep in Mind:
Download instructions for completing your proposal submission here.
- Please note that typically only one poster per lead author/presenter is accepted into the Summit program.
- When developing your proposal, please refer to the GPO Style Guide for guidance about capitalization, punctuation, acronyms, and similar grammatical items.
- All Summit attendees, including poster presenters, must register and pay the registration fee to participate.
Please enter your email address to begin a new submittal or to continue with or edit an existing submittal.