Welcome and we are pleased you will submit an abstract for consideration! All proposals must be submitted by the extended date of February 14, 2020. By submitting a proposal for consideration, you agree that if selected, you will be available to present during APQC's 2020 Knowledge Management Conference on October 8 -9, 2020.
- Speakers will be notified by March 13, 2020.
- Final slides and handout materials for your presentation must be submitted by August 24, 2020.
- An outstanding application typically includes a compelling real-life example of an organization’s journey coupled with explicit takeaways or tactics to take home.
- "Challenging the As Is" is our theme for 2020; incorporate how your session relates in your abstract.
Information You Will Need to Submit
Complete two sections:
2. Session Information
To view the form and begin, please enter your email address and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Presenter(s) contact information - Please list all presenters on this form as you will not be able to add co-presenters once you are selected
- Presenter(s) bio
- Presenter(s) speaking experience
- Session types
- Share your organizations PPM story
- Teach a skill or technique
- Lead a conversation or problem solving session
- Showcase a technology, tool or implementation (shorter session)
- Other: Out of the box PPM thinking
- Presentation title
- Session overview - high level description
- Details - what did you do and why did you do it?
- Business results
- What participants will learn
- Optional: Providing a short video of you speaking about your topic increases your chances of being selected. The video may be casual and taken from a mobile device, or could be a video from a previous speaking engagement on the same topic. Be sure to include the following: name, company, job title, and, the highlights of your session with key takeaways that will be covered during your session. The video should be no more than three minutes. You have the option to upload the video file or insert a link to the video file. Here is an example: https://youtu.be/aZnzRe6VggI