The Radiosurgery Society’s Scientific Planning and Abstract Review Committees for the 2020 RSS Annual Scientific Meeting welcome your original contributions in the field of Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT).
The Call for Papers has been extended to October 14, 2019, @ 11pm ET.
- Head & Neck
- Extracranial Other
- Emerging Technologies including GRID/Lattice, Microbeam and FLASH Radiotherapies
- Translational Research/Biology/Pre-Clinical Models
At-A-Glance Submission Requirements:
Create an abstract that is organized according to the following six sections:
- Title – Should not use product or brand names
- Author(s) – Please enter presenting author first
- Objectives – Defined as the hypothesis or the purpose of the study
- Methods – Defined as the study design
- Results – Includes the outcomes of the study and statistical significance if appropriate
- Conclusion – State the significance of the results
Additional Submission Requirements:
- Title of Abstract should not exceed 250 characters
- Body of Abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including section headings, spaces and punctuation
- Tables, graphs and/or charts are not allowed
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of presenting author must be uploaded at time of submission
Submitted abstracts will be considered for oral and poster presentation. All submissions will undergo a blinded peer review process and ranked using the following criteria:
- General interest in the subject of the abstract/hypothesis
- Quality of the science cited in the abstract
- Size of the series and the length of the follow-up
- Novelty or the level of uniqueness of the study
The Radiosurgery Society follows the policies set by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). As such, authors will be required to disclose any conflicts of interest as well as any financial and/or commercial interests.
Prior to submitting your abstract we kindly request you review and adhere to the abstract submission guidelines
Want to prepare your abstract offline? Please download this Abstract Template
to see what questions are required and how the submission process is formatted.
In order to be considered, all final abstracts will need to be submitted on the online form.
Please enter your email address and click on the SUBMIT button to begin your submission.